Everything you need to know about betting on the popular UK 49 Afternoon and Evening Lucky Numbers draws. Find out more information about betting odds, results, bet types, and other details related to the draw.
UK 49s Afternoon and Evening – 6/49 Details
- Two of the most popular draws at South African lucky numbers betting sites are the UK 49s draws.
- From Monday through Sunday, the draws happen twice daily (in the afternoon and evening).
- Similar to the SA Lotto, the game is based on the “one ball set” structure.
- A “Booster Ball” is then picked from the leftover balls in the set after six ordinary balls are drawn from a pool of 49.
- The “Booster Ball” does not have a separate ball set.
- The afternoon draw closes at 14:45 outside of daylight savings time and at 13:45 during daylight savings time (from the last Sunday in March to the last Sunday in October). Find out more about these time adjustments
- The evening draw ends at 19:45 when there is no daylight savings time and at 18:45 otherwise.
- For each draw, results are released 30 minutes after betting ends.
UK 49s Betting Options
|Bet Option||Odds||Bet R10 & Win|
|1 Ball (Main Set & Bonus)||11/2||R55|
|2 Balls (Main Set & Bonus)||52/1||R520|
|3 Balls (Main Set & Bonus)||400/1||R4 000|
|4 Balls (Main Set & Bonus)||4 000/1||R40 000|
|5 Balls (Main Set & Bonus)||50 000/1||R500 000|
|Bonus Ball Set|
|Bet Option||Odds||Bet R10 & Win|
|1 Ball (Bonus)||45/1||R450|
|Bonus Ball Odd||9/10||R9|
|Bonus Ball Even||9/10||R9|
|Bonus Ball High||9/10||R9|
|Bonus Ball Low||9/10||R9|
|Bonus Ball Single||17/4||R42.50|
How to play and win the Uk49s
You should not be concerned that the afternoon draw will differ in any way from the evening draw because the two UK 49s draws use the exact same mechanics.
Keep in mind that the 49 balls used in this game are all selected from the same set. This indicates that after the first six balls are drawn, the bonus ball is selected from the set of remaining balls.
Whichever number or numbers you select must be drawn for you to win. In order for you to win, your chosen number must be drawn. If you choose three numbers, all three must be chosen for your wager to be successful.
Take a look at the following examples:
You must choose six numbers and one booster number from a lot of 1 to 49 numbers in order to play the 49s Teatime Lottery. Whether you wish to play a 6 number draw or a 7 number draw is entirely up to you. You’ll have a better chance of winning the UK 49 lotto if you play the seven number draw with the booster ball.
Choose 1 number between 1-49. If your chosen number is drawn as the Bonus Ball, you are a winner! You will win 45 x the amount you played.
- Playing R10 will win you R450 PLUS you get back the R10 you played.
Total amount won = R460
3 BALLS (MAIN SET & BONUS)
Choose 3 numbers between 1-49. If your chosen numbers are drawn as the across the main draw AS WELL AS the Bonus Ball draw, you are a winner! You will win 400 x the amount you played.
- Playing R10 will win you R4 000 PLUS you get back the R10 you played.
Total amount won = R4 010
BONUS BALL ODD
If you take this bet, you will only win if the Bonus Ball is odd. Any even numbers will see the bet lose. If you win, you will get back 0.9 x the amoun that you played.
- Playing R10 will win you R9 PLUS you get back the R10 you played.
Total amount won = R19
Betway Lucky Numbers
Betway Lucky Numbers Features
Betway Lucky Numbers Basics
Where to get the latest UK49 results for each draw
The preferred websites for the most recent UK 49 results and results history are listed below. Results are typically published 30 minutes following the draw.