Lottostar is a South African lucky numbers, lotto, casino games, and slots betting site that is incredibly popular, in fact, they are one of the best online betting sites in SA! With so many users signing up each day we thought we would put together a Lottostar deposit guide, and explain each of the deposit options available. Lottostar offers a wide variety of different deposit methods for their players to use in order to top up their accounts, so let’s run through how to deposit using the various options.
How to deposit on Lottostar
- Visit www.lottostar.co.za and login to your Lottostar account
- Click on your name or the deposit button to go to the banking lobby
- Select the deposit method you’d like to use to top up your account
- Enter your deposit amount and follow the instructions
- Once complete you’ll have topped up your Lottostar account
Lottostar deposit options
Lottostar offers a variety of deposit methods to cater to all types of players, everything from vouchers to Instant EFT, the minimum deposit on Lottostar is R10. We’ve listed the deposit methods available on Lottostar below, along with a brief explanation of each one;
- Credit or Debit Card – Use your bank debit or credit card.
- Electronic Funds Transfer – Instant EFT using SID and traditional EFT, covering all major banks.
- Immediate App Tranfer – Transfer funds to Lottostar through the Capitec or Nedbank App.
- Direct Deposit – Direct deposits are available for Capitec, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank and ABSA account holders.
- LottoStar Vouchers – Top up using a Lottostar voucher which is available to purchase at any Pick n Pay store.
- Vouchers – Lottostar accepts voucher deposits from 1Voucher, Blu Voucher, OTT and Kazang.
- Alternative Methods – You can use Snapscan or Payfast to top up your account.
We recommend using Instant EFT for your deposits, Instant EFT is quick and safe, and the funds will reflecting on your account immediately. You can find Instant EFT under Electronic Funds Transfer, and then selecting SID. You’ll need to enter your online banking details which not everyone is comfortable with, but we assure you that it is a safe option.
SID is one of South Africa’s most trusted and reliable payment methods. The gateway has been around since 2007 and allows for the easiest and safest of instant EFT transactions. The payment is also independently monitored by Trust Guard and GoDaddy. SID payment employs the banks of Absa, FNB, Standard Bank, Capitec, Tyme Bank and Nedbank.
Lottostar deposit voucher guide
Those who are looking to use a voucher to deposit on Lottostar can do so quickly and easily. Simply go to the deposit screen and select the voucher type you would like to use to make a deposit. Next you’ll need to enter the voucher code and click submit. If you’ve entered the code correctly the voucher will be successfully redeemed and be available on your Lottostar account.
To top up your LottoStar account, purchase a 1Voucher at a participating FLASH, PEP, Ackermans, Shoprite, Checkers, OK, Usave, House & Home or Dealz stores, then use the voucher’s unique code to top up your LottoStar account.
Simply buy a LottoStar Voucher from any Pick ‘n Pay store, enter your LottoStar Voucher PIN above, and your LottoStar account will be credited with the value of the voucher purchased.
SnapScan is a mobile payments product. The SnapScan app provides consumers with a cashless, cardless, payment service that can be used at thousands of merchants across South Africa. Users can make payments by scanning QR codes and merchants don’t need card machines or bank accounts to accept payments.
PayFast is a South African payments processing service, by South Africans for South Africans. The payment option allows for easy, instant and most importantly secure transactions between online merchants and customers/clients. This option allows payment through various portals such as Visa, Mastercard, Instant EFT, UKash and BitCoin.
The Gamblers Verdict on Lottostar’s deposit options
Lottostar have a great variety of deposit methods, they really have gone out of their way to cater for all types of players. The most popular methods are likely vouchers, as you can buy a voucher at most South African retailers. The introduction of the Lottostar voucher at Pick n Pay is also good news, as it gives more players access to a deposit method. Once you’ve topped up your account you can enjoy some of the Reel Rush and Casino games on Lottostar, as well as bet on lotteries from around the world! If you’d like to know more, head over to our Lottostar review, they are similar to popular sites like Hollywoodbets, however they don’t quite have the same selection of Spina Zonke games.