Spina Zonke on Hollywoodbets has taken South Africa by storm, with thousands of punters trying their luck on the fantastic slots games each and every day. Hollywoodbets offer over 60 different slots games on Spina Zonke, starting from as little as 10c a bet. However with slots being a such a new product on the market we find that there are players who are not sure how to play Spina Zonke. In this guide we’re going to explain exactly how to play, as well as what all the buttons, coins sizes and other features mean.
How to play
To start your Spina Zonke journey at Hollywoodbets, simply follow the below steps from your betting device of choice:
- Register an account with Hollywoodbets or login your existing Hollywoodbets account
- Go to the Spina Zonke tab found on the menu
- Select the game you’d like to play from the Spina Zonke lobby, the games are listed in order of minimum bet
- Click the info button to familiarize yourself with the chosen game & read though the help section which covers symbols, paylines and features
- Set the spend amount on the game by adjusting the bet level or changing the coin size, all bets cover all paylines
- Click the Play to start the game
Spina Zonke Betting Options
Spina Zonke offers a few different betting options, most of which are there to help you set the amount you’d like to bet. There is no betting on paylines, a single bet covers all options but you are able to adjust your bet size. Below are some of the options you’ll be able to adjust while playing.
- Bet: The amount that you will spend on your bet is displayed in the bet section, this amount is adjustable by using the bet level and coin options
- Bet Level: Using the Bet Level you can customize the amount of coins or money you want to bet. Increasing your bet level increases your bet as well as your potential return. It does not affect the pay line as the odds are always fixed and the same.
- Max Bet: Places the max bet possible for your Bet Level (10)
- Auto Play: Auto play lets you set a number of automatic spins for a set period, meaning you can step away from the game and it will continue playing until it reaches the spin amount you specified.
- Coin: Using the coin you can further adjust the amount you are going to bet on each spin, you need to use both the bet level and the coin to find an amount you are comfortable with.
- Balance: Balance displays the amount of cash you have in your betting account, you can change it to coins by clicking on the balance, and vice versa.
How to win
Each Spina Zonke game has it’s own unique set of paylines, symbols, features and odds. To win you’ll need to have the games symbols match the paylines in a pattern, most games have several different paylines, some even have up to 40 different ones. So it’s best to check what paylines you need to hit in order to win. The win amount depends on the symbols in the payline, as some symbols have better odds than others. A mininum bet on any of the Spina Zonke games will always cover all your paylines. The more paylines, the higher the minimum bet.
All paylines and symbol odds can be found in the game information, which you can access by clicking on the info button. When the correct symbols appear in the payline during your gameplay you will win the amount specified by the symbols odds. This can be boosted with various features and bonuses, all of which is covered in the info section of each game.
More on the Spina Zonke games
Here at The Gambler we love the games and have listed some of the best Spina Zonke games on Hollywoodbets, we’ve also put together a comprehensive Hollywoodbets Review in case you’d like to know more about the company offering the games. You can also check out our Spina Zonke Games Guide for more info on the games. We hope you found this guide useful, you can try out the games yourself by clicking here to visit the lobby.
More about Spina Zonke
- The Best Spina Zonke Games
- A closer look at the Hollywoodbets Spina Zonke Games
- How to play Hot Hot Fruit on Spina Zonke
- Sign up for Spina Zonke