As South Africa’s second-largest retail bank, Capitec’s ability to facilitate the purchase of betting vouchers for various South African betting sites like Betway and Hollywoodbets, is a game-changer for punters! More and more people are using Capitec for their banking needs, and now getting betting vouchers for your favorite South African betting sites is just a few clicks away. Follow this guide to learn how to buy betting vouchers for popular South African betting sites using Capitec. The process is actually the same as making a card deposit because you’re not buying a physical voucher. Stay with us to find out the easiest way to top up your online betting accounts with these South African betting sites if you bank with Capitec.
How to Buy Betting Vouchers for South African Betting Sites Using Capitec
Although it’s not possible to buy a physical betting voucher using the Capitec app or any other banking app, you can easily make a deposit into your preferred South African betting site using your Capitec bank account or card. To make a deposit using your phone instead of a computer, download the Capitec App and link it to your bank account.
Here’s how to download the Capitec App:
- Use your phone to visit the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Type “Capitec” in the search bar to find the Capitec App.
- Click “Install” or “Get” to start downloading the app.
- Once the app is installed, click “Open”.
- Follow the instructions for how to link your Capitec bank account to the app and verify your email address.
- Log in to the Capitec app with your username and password.
How to Make a Deposit to South African Betting Sites Using Capitec
Use your Capitec bank account or card to deposit funds into your preferred South African betting site. Your funds will typically be credited to your betting account instantly, so you can start playing right away! Each betting site may have a slightly different deposit process, and offer decided Capitec banking deposit options but generally, the required steps for topping up your account are as follows:
- Go to your preferred South African betting site and click “Login” or “Sign Up”.
- Tap on the menu in the top left corner and select “Deposit Funds”.
- Choose the “Capitec” deposit option or a relevant Instant EFT option.
- Select the amount you want to deposit and tap “Proceed”.
- Enter your Capitec Account Number or Username.
- Below, enter your Capitec Password or Remote PIN.
- Tap “Login” or “Submit”.
- Complete your bank’s authorization process.
- Once your transaction has been processed, you’re ready to start betting!
The information provided here should help you learn how to buy betting vouchers for South African betting sites using Capitec. Although you can’t buy physical vouchers through the Capitec site or app, you can easily use your Capitec bank account or card to top up your betting account as explained above.