World Sports Betting, also known as WSB, are a popular South Africa online sports betting and casino site. They’re also regulated in South Africa, which means that WSB players will need to provide FICA documents at some stage. We do recommend that you send in your FICA documents to WSB as soon as you open an account, as it’ll save you the hassle of sending them in when you want to make a withdrawal. Once your FICA documents are approved by WSB you’ll be able to make withdrawals without any hiccups. This guide explains how to FICA your WSB account, a process that doesn’t take more than a few minutes.
How to FICA on WSB
There are several ways that you can submit your documents to WSB for FICA approval, but first, make sure you have a copy of your ID or Passport, as well as proof of address, as these are the documents you will need to send in. Once you’ve got those ready you can choose one of the methods listed below;
FICA on the WSB website
The quickest way to send in your FICA documents to WSB is via the WSB website;
- Visit WSB.co.za and login your account.
- Click on the My Account tab, and then My Profile then click on FICA.
- Here you will be able to see your FICA status, as well as upload a copy of your ID and Proof of address by clicking on the Upload FICA documents button.
- Once you have uploaded your ID and Proof of Address you simply need to wait until WSB verify them, this can take 24 – 72 hours.
FICA with WSB via email
Another method you can use is to send WSB your FICA documents via email, to speed this process up send the documents from the email address you used to register your account with.
- Create a new mail and add email@example.com as the recipient, title the Email as FICA Documents.
- In the mail body write “Here are the requested FICA documents for X (Your name and Surname).
- Attach a copy of your ID and Proof of Address and send the email.
- WSB will reply to your mail saying the FICA documents are being processed.
- You can check the status of your FICA documents by logging into your account, clicking on My Account, My Profile and then FICA.
FICA using Whatsapp
WSB offer players a Whatsapp contact where they can send the documents to, this however is one of the slowest ways of verifying your account.
- Add the FICA contact +27 (0)62 281 6402 to your contacts on your phone.
- Send them your documents via Whatsapp chat
- That’s it, they’ll let you know once your documents have been received and processed.
You’re all set to make withdrawals on WSB
Once your account is FICA compliant you will be able to make withdrawals and access all of the website. Should your FICA documents not be processed after 72 hours then contact the WSB support team via email : firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp, as well as on the Live Chat on the site. As mentioned the process can take up to 72 hours, and might take longer if there is a problem with the documents you have sent in. WSB are one of the best online casino sites in South Africa, and you can find out more on what they have to offer in our WSB Review. Don’t forget to visit The Gambler for more on Sports and Casino betting in South Africa.