Betgames have become a highly popular betting option for some punters in South Africa. The action comes through thick and fast, with options to almost continuously place bets and enjoy the fun in 24 hrs. Betgames include a host of games such as Lucky 5, Lucky 6, Lucky 7, Dual Dice and many others, provided legally by Betgames.tv to several South African bookies. If in fact you’d be hard pressed to find a bookmaker who does not offer Betgames! This article takes a look at Betgames in general, some specific Betgames, general tips, and strategies that can be applied to make long term wins.
Where can one play Betgames in South Africa?
Betgames are available through several bookmakers in South Africa. Some notable names include the following:
Most Popular Betgames in South Africa
Betgames Lucky 5, also referred to as 5 out of 36 is a game that is based on a lottery. It involves the correct prediction of the outcome of drawing 5 balls from the total pool of 36 which contains balls numbered and coloured in either blue, green, red, or white. Punters can place various bets on their predicted outcomes within 3 minutes. Each draw is conducted within 4 minutes, ensuring there is fast action that comes within 24 hours. Max bets on each lucky 5 game differ from bookie to bookie.
Betgames Lucky 5
Betgames Lucky 5 Features
Betgames Lucky 5 Basics
The betting round allows players to place their desired bets on the outcomes that can be broadly classified as follows:
- Number bets – These are bets placed on the various combinations of numbers of the balls and the odds range from 1.10 to 500.
- Colour bets (White, Green, Red, and Blue Balls) – various bets on the outcome of the colour of lucky balls, with odds varying from 1.20 to 1000.
- Assorted colours – bets on various combinations of ball colours, with odds varying from 1.90 to 250.
When the desired bet has been selected, it is loaded onto the bet slip which is also automatically loaded onto the screen. You will then be required to enter your desired stake amount and proceed to confirm the bet. The draws are conducted, and results published onto the screen with subsequent settling of bets. Should you wish, you can also access some historical results of past games.
Betgames Lucky 6, also referred to as 6 out of 60 is another game that involves the prediction of the prediction of the outcome of the random drawing process of 6 from a set of 60 balls. The game involves only a single round of betting that is normally 3 minutes long, followed by a 1-minute round of drawing. The games also come in thick and fast, with a draw happening every four minutes. The total of 60 balls is equally split between red and blue colour.
Betgames Lucky 6
Betgames Lucky 6 Features
Betgames Lucky 6 Basics
The betting rounds allow players to place bets on the following options (which are also an increased number when compared to Lucky 5).
- Numbers – Involves the prediction of the number on the balls, with odds varying from 5 to 90.
- Count bets – these bets represent a count (number) of certain outcomes such as even or odd numbers, and these odds vary from 1.07 to 8.30
- Colours bets – these bets involve the prediction of various combinations of colour outcomes, with odds varying from 1.72 to 2.10
- Odd/Even Bets – these are bets on various outcomes on the odd and even numbers (such as the count of some certain numbers.
- Total sum – Total sum bets include options such as the total sum of certain numbers as either overs or under, with odds varying from 1.01 to 18
The procedure for placing bets is pretty much similar to Lucky 5 – the desired market is selected, and the bet slip then allows for placing of the desired amount and confirmation of the bet.
Betgames Lucky 7, also called 7 out of 42, is also an interesting offering from Betgames that is also based on a lottery. The game involves the random drawing of a total of 7 balls out of a total of 42 balls. Punters have an opportunity to place bets on their predicted outcomes during the 3-minute betting window. Draws are run every 4 minutes, and just like Lucky 5 and Lucky 6, the action therefore in thick and fast throughout the day. The 42 balls are split into colours of black and yellow.
Betgames Lucky 7
Betgames Lucky 7 Features
Betgames Lucky 7 Basics
During the betting rounds, the punters will have options of placing bets on the following outcome groups:
- Numbers – various combinations of bets on numbers on the balls that are drawn. The odds for this market vary from 1.10 to 1800
- Black/Yellow Balls total – these are bets on the sum of the numbers on black and yellow balls over or under a total of 73.5. The odds are 1.85 for all bets in this section
- Total sum – these are bets on the total of all numbers of the balls drawn, with odds varying from 1.15 to 19
- Total count – these bets are placed on the count of balls matching certain criteria, with odds varying from 1.15 to 190.
- Odd/Even Bets – These are bets placed on odd or even ball number combinations. The odds, in this case, vary from 1.85 to 3.60
- Black/Yellow Colour bets – these are bets placed on the various combinations of the drawn balls, with odds varying from 1.85 to 1.90
As can be seen from above, Lucky 7 allows for a considerable number of betting options when compared to Lucky 5. To place bets, punters will follow similar action as that of using Lucky 5 and Lucky 6 to select markets, place stakes, and confirm bets.
This is a simple game that involves the rolling of a set of two dice that are numbered from 1 to 6, and players predicting the rolling process. The dice are rolled only once, and a betting round lasts for 30 seconds. The draws of the game are run every 1 minute, and the winning are awarded according to a total of 36 different combinations.
The bets that you can place are the following:
- Main – These are bets on either Red dice win, draw, or blue die winning with odds varying from 2.25 to 5.70.
- Numbers – These are bets on the number outcomes of the dice rolling process, with odds varying from 5.70 to 34.00.
- Odd/even – These are bets on the number of pips to be either even or odd, and the odds are uniform at 1.90
- Totals – these are bets on the totals to be under or over a certain range, with odds varying from 1.14 to 5.70
Betgames Lucky Wheel
Betgames Lucky Wheel Features
Betgames Lucky Wheel Basics
Bet on Poker
Betgames Bet on Poker
Betgames Bet on Poker Features
Betgames Bet on Poker Basics
Betgames 6+ Poker
Betgames 6+ Poker Features
Betgames 6+ Poker Basics
Betgames Speedy 7
Betgames Speedy 7 Features
Betgames Speedy 7 Basics
How to win Betgames
In this section, we present some useful tips that whilst they do not guarantee a successful win all the time, they enhance one’s chances of making some profit in the game. The following tactics are useful:
- Return to Player – Some games have a higher chance of making a win compared to others. We advise making use of such games as the overall chances of winning are higher. These include games such as Lucky 6 and Lucky 7 that have better chances when compared to Lucky 5
- Bookmaker – An important element is a bookie in which you play the games. Some bookies have better offerings, and names like Betway, Hollywoodbets, and others quickly come into mind.
Betgames Africa strategies
The following strategies may be employed to enhance one’s chances of winning.
- Bankroll management – It is vital to manage the bankroll, and never to place lump sums of stake amounts. We advise using only a fraction of your bankroll, placing uniformly sized bets to manage your profit or losses better. A 1% maximum of your bankroll can do, if your bankroll is R100, then you would only place a bet of R1 only at a time.
- Types of bets – some bets have an overall better chance of enhancing your chances of making a profit. Use bets such as under 9.5 in Zone A for Lucky 6 which has odds of 1.70, and this outcome occurs more often than not. We also struck a decent streak and payout with bets on the count of even numbers greater than 2.5 at odds of 1.45 and we would recommend this also at decent stakes.
- Value bets – Linked to the above type of bets, you would also need to identify and wager your money only on what is termed value bets. Avoid bets with very long odds as the chances of hitting a win are extremely low. Also, avoid odds like 1.14 or even the 1.01 as it will require huge stakes to make any significant winnings. Worse still, a single loss can have a devastating effect on your overall bankroll.
You can find the results for all the historical and latest draws in the Betgames lobby under results or on the Betgames.tv site. You can view our Lucky 7 results guide for more on how to filter and view the results should you need assistance.
Betgames have now provided an assortment of fast action games that provide a good amount of entertainment in South Africa. The action comes through thick and fast, with betting rounds available every 4 minutes, 24 hrs per day. Punters can indulge in various games such as Lucky 5, Lucky 6, Lucky 7, and Dual Dice. Each game has its advantages however – we have found bets on Lucky 6 and Lucky 7 to be more profitable when compared to Lucky 5. For punters who would want continuous betting fun even in the midst of low sporting action, this is the recommended set of games.