BetXchange is one of the more interesting bookies in South Africa, with generous welcome bonus offerings and good match selections. Punters may be interested of course in making use of the mobile application as it allows for faster access to the betting platform. But does BetXchange have an app that can be utilized or downloaded when using a mobile device? The answer is NO. BetXchange does not offer a downloadable app for both Android and iOS devices. Fortunately, there is a way around it, and we discuss how it can be done to enhance the speed of access.
How to do add BetXchange to your home screen (works just like an downloading an app)
BetXchange offers a mobi site that is best optimised for the use of mobile devices. As there is no downloadable specific app, you would need to access the BetXchange betting platform through the use of the Google Chrome browser or making use of the Safari Browser for iOS users. The following series of steps can be utilised to easily access BetXchange:
- Use of the mobile browser to access the mobi BetXchange site using the web address mobi.betxchange.com. This will lead you directly to the site.
- BetXchange seeks to make life easier by providing a popup that can be clicked to allow for installing a shortcut on your browser home screen allowing for faster access. Click on this pop-up message to install the shortcut. This mostly happens on the first time that you open this page using a particular device. If the popup does not come, skip this step to the next one.
- Manually adding a shortcut to the home page – Google Chrome and Safari browsers allow for the addition of the BetXchange to your device home screen. In the case of Google Chrome, you would need to simply click on the right drop-down menu on the right and then select the option to add the current page onto the home screen as shown on the page below. Meanwhile, when using the Safari browser, you would need to go to the bottom of the screen, clicking on the share button and selecting the “Add to Home Screen” option
- Confirmation – Once you have selected the option of adding the BetXchange shortcut to the home screen of your phone, Google Chrome will ask for a confirmation, to which you will need to respond positively.
- A shortcut leading directly to the BetXchange webpage will be created on your homepage. Click on this link to quickly access BetXchange without having to type the address in the address bar.
Use Betxchange on your mobile
Once the above steps have been followed, you will be able to quickly access the BetXchange mobile site. The webpage has a modernistic feel, with good looking icons and well though layout. The various menu options are accessible from the top left of your screen through a collapsible menu. These include options such as Sports, Live betting, Lotto, and many other options. You will be also offered an option to switch over to the classic website, which is similar to the desktop version. BetXchange also allows users to scroll horizontally to access various sports options.
Betxchange App coming soon?
Whilst BetXchange does not offer a dedicated application that is downloadable to your devices, there is a way around to enhance accessibility for both Android and iOS devices. This would involve adding the BetXchange link to your device home screen, making it work in a similar fashion to an app. We will of course keep you updated should the bookie decide to include such applications in its offerings. Be sure to visit The Gambler for more on guides, tips and betting.