Palacebet are a hot new South African bookmaker, backed by the world famous Peermont group, who are known for some of the finest casinos in South Africa. As with most bookmakers Palacebet have a generous welcome bonus for new punters to take advantage of when signing up, and in this post we are going to have a closer look at the bonus as well as some of the terms you need to be aware of. If you don’t have an account with Palacebet then simply head over to Palacebet.co.za and get signed up.
Palacebet Sign Up Bonus
PalaceBet gives you 100% extra up to R1000 when make your first deposit with them, starting from a minimum deposit of R50. To claim the offer all you need to do is create a new account then simply deposit up to R1000 and they’ll give you an extra 100% up to R1000 to play with! The bonus does have wagering requirements which we cover below;
- The total amount must be wagered 3 times. This includes your deposited amount
- The minimum wagering on single bets is odds of 5/10 or 1.50.
- When it comes to multiples there are minimum odds of 12/10 or 2.20, and each leg must be 2/10 or 1.2 or greater prior to bonus funds and associated winnings becoming withdrawable.
- Forecast and Tricast bets on Horse Racing DO NOT count towards fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- Live Casino Games like Blackjack, Roulette etc do not count towards the bonus wagering.
- Once you have met the wagering requirements you are free to withdraw your winnings as cash.
- All the bonus terms and conditions can be found on the Palacebet site, we advise you have a closer look if you intend to claim the bonus offer.
The Gambler’s Verdict on the Palacebet Bonus
The Palacebet Welcome Offer of a deposir match up to R1000 isn’t the biggest one around but due to the fairly low wagering requirements it is definitely an attractive offer. The low wagering requirements mean that you’ll turn than bonus money into cash fairly quickly, something that we’d like to see more of from local bookmakers. Another plus is that there are thousands of sports betting markets and options available on Palacebet, so you’ll have no trouble finding a decent market at the required odds!
For more on the new Palacebet site we recommend you have a read through Best Sports Betting’s Palacebet review, we’ll posting a review on The Gambler once we’ve had more time to play around with the Palacebet site.