Habanero’s Return to the Feature slot game on Hollywoodbets Spina Zonke and Betway Spins is one of the most enthralling and exciting slot machines in the online gaming industry. The game’s theme teleports players back to the glorious 80s. The 80s is widely known as the disco decade hence players get the opportunity of getting down on the dancefloor once the game’s five reels start spinning. Flashy cars are found in abundance in this game hence players can easily shift from one club to the next in search of more fun and entertainment. Return to the Feature online slot plays out on a standard 5×3 reel grid which features 243 ways to win. In this guide we’ll be taking a closer look at the game and it’s features.
Return to the Feature Betting Options
When it comes to the bet options front, the very first thing that players need to note is that the game comes with 10 bet levels. It is these bet levels which determine the bet amounts that players place per spin. The lowest bet level is level 1. Bet level 1 appeals mostly to the budget-conscious players who favour placing penny bets. The lowest that they can wager with per spin is 0.25 coins or 50c. The bet levels rise to a high of 10. Level 10 is the most appealing proposition for the high rollers. The max bet accepted when playing the game is a massive 5,000.00 coins per spin, or R300. Bet levels 2 to 9 offer flexible bet options that cater to the needs of the mid-range players.
When the five reels of the Return to the Feature slot game start spinning, the reel symbols which players encounter include:
- Wild: The symbol which carries the substituting powers when playing the Return to the Feature online slot game is the red sports car. Players ought to note that this wild symbol possesses the special powers of substituting for all other regular symbols except the scatter symbol, rewind symbol and the gold card.
- Scatter: The symbol which represents the scatter in this slot is the controller icon.
Return to the Feature standard symbols include the headphones, sneakers, the DJ, a cassette, and the traditional poker symbols.
Return to the Feature Bonus Features
- Rewind Feature: The symbol which comes with the REWIND inscription acts as the rewind feature. The rewind symbols only appear on the reels when the player triggered at least one free game feature earlier in the same gaming session. This, in essence, means if the player has played the base game only without triggering the free games feature, then the rewind symbol does not land on the reels. When at least one rewind symbol lands on the reels, the rewind feature triggers. For landing three, four or five rewind symbols, players scoop 1, 2 or 5 past random free game features respectively. They are called ‘past random free games’ owing to the fact that the game repeats free games which were spun earlier during the first (or subsequent) triggered free games feature. During the feature, win lines originate both ways and all wins landed are doubled.
- Free Games Feature: The free games feature activates when players land at least three scatters during the base game. When players land three scatters, they win 10 free games. For landing four scatters, players scoop 20 free games. When five scatters land on the reels at once, players scoop 100 free games. Players during the free games feature use the same bet amount as the one used during the triggering spin. Players cannot retrigger additional free games during the feature.
- Money Symbol: The gold card represents the money symbol in this slot. Money symbols only appear when playing the base game. Money symbols come attached to random multiplier values. The multiplier values range from a minimum of 2x to a maximum of 2888x the total bet. When one or two money symbols land on the reels, players instantly scoop the multiplier prizes.
- Money Re-spin Feature: When three or more of the money symbols land simultaneously on the reels, the money re-spin feature triggers. When the feature triggers, players receive four re-spins. Regular symbols disappear from the reels during the feature. Only money symbols and blank positions land on the reels. All money symbols turn sticky and lock in their positions when they land including the trigger symbols. Each new money symbol landing on the reels resets the number of re-spins back to four. There are two ways in which the money re-spin feature ends. First, the feature ends when the re-spins counter reaches zero. Alternatively, the feature ends when money symbols fill all reel positions. If the feature ends via the latter route, all winnings scooped by the player are multiplied by a 10x multiplier. This feature cannot be retriggered.
- Buy Feature: One of the great beauties of the Return to the Feature slot machine is that players may buy their way into the main bonus rounds. Players do this when they click the buy feature button on the main screen. Once done, players simply need to pay the stipulated price to manually trigger the bonus features.
Buying Features on Return to the Feature
Players have the option of buying a feature instead of triggering one during gameplay. The cost of the feature is dependant on your stake size, the higher the stake the more the feature will cost, and the more it will potentially pay. The 3 options for buying a feature are 10 free games, 20 or 100 free games and the Money Re-Spin feature.
The Gambler’s Verdict on Return to the Feature
Return to the feature is a feature packed extravaganza, and is hands down one of the most enjoyable Habenero slots to play on Hollywoodbets or Betway. The theoretical return to player percentage in the Return to the Feature slot varies during gameplay depending on whether one is playing in the base game or one of the bonus rounds. When playing in the base game, the return to player percentage stands at 96.80%. When playing the game, players have the option of spinning the reels manually or enabling the autoplay feature. When the autoplay feature is triggered, the reels spin automatically without interruption for a set number of times. Return to the Feature gets two thumbs up from the gambler!
Return to the Feature
Return to the Feature Features
Return to the Feature Basics