While most of us dislike conflicts, the unfortunate thing is that conflicts are inevitable during our lives. When conflicts happen, however, we often solve them through words. In the few unfortunate scenarios, we solve them through fighting physically. Well, while these methods apply to the physical world, they don’t apply to the supernatural and spiritual as words and fists cannot be exchanged. So, how can one solve a conflict that involves supernatural elements? This is the question that players get to answer when they start playing the Habanero powered Wizards Want War slot on Hollywoodbets Spina Zonke. The game comes with five reels and 25 paylines, lets take a closer look at how the game works.
Wizards Want War Spina Zonke slot comes in two game modes. Namely, these are the demo mode and the real money mode. The demo mode caters to players looking to play the game for fun, which you can play on the Habanero site. As players will just be spinning the reels for fun, they don’t have to wager any real money. Players opting to play the game in the real money mode are those who have to wager real cash. The minimum bet option supported when playing Wizards Want War slot is 50c or 0.25 coins per spin. The game’s max bet is set at 5,000.00 coins per spin.
The reel symbols encountered when a gaming session playing Wizards Want War slot starts include:
- Wild: Players can easily spot the game’s substituting icon as its inscribed WILD.
- Scatter: This slot machine comes with a couple of scatter symbols. These come in the form of the green portion bottle and the brown and blue doll.
- Standard game symbols: The standard symbols which return handsome payouts when matched in sets of three or more on active paylines include the wizards, magical book, a skull and traditional poker symbols.
- Duels: Landing the two wizards on reels 1 and 5 simultaneously help the player trigger the duels feature. At the start of the feature, the player gets to spin the wheel. From the resultant wheel spin, players stand a chance of winning one wild combination. When playing the base game, the first wizard to land on the reels at least three times wins. During the free games feature, the chosen wizard wins once it strikes.
After the duels, the wild combination won during the wheel spin is placed randomly on any position on the reels. The white-haired wizard awards a 3x win multiplier when it wins. On the other hand, the dark-haired wizard awards a 2x win multiplier when it lands on the reels.
- Free Games Feature: Landing the two scatters on reels 2 and 4 simultaneously help the player trigger the free games feature. 10 free games come the player’s way once the feature triggers. At the start of the feature, players get to choose any one among the two scatters, the white-haired wizard and the dark-haired wizard to be the wizard of choice during the feature. Whenever the chosen wizard lands on the reels, he wins.
The Gamblers Verdict on Wizards Want War
Players playing the Wizards Want War slot game can expect great returns during their gaming session as the slot comes with an impressive RTP standing at a high of 96.59%. Habanero employed HTML5 technology in designing this slot thus making it compatible with mobile devices that you can play on Hollywoodbets. For the best mobile gaming experience, players must settle for mobile devices running on either Android or iOS operating systems.
Wizards Want War
Wizards Want War Features
Wizards Want War Basics