Follow The Gambler’s latest Sportstake 13 Tips and Predictions, posted for all major Sportstake fixtures. We’ll be posting our Sportstake 13 tips and predictions below, keeping the ticket cost as low as possible.
The Gambler’s Sportstake 13 Tips and Predictions
How to play Sportstake 13
You can play the Sportstake 13 game by predicting outcomes of 13 predetermined match fixtures drawn from various leagues and other identified professional soccer leagues & across the globe.
- Obtain an applicable Fixture List for the Sportstake 13 game and predict your outcome for each of the 13 soccer matches.
- Mark your predictions in the applicable tick box for each relevant fixture with a black pen or pencil.
- Take your Betslip to a teller at an approved Lottery retailer to make your payment.
- You will receive a receipt from the teller with all your chosen numbers.
- Make sure you write your name on the back of the receipt.
- Draws are conducted every Monday and Friday before 09:00. Results and dividends are available at authorised retailers and online.
- You can select a single or multiple outcomes result for each fixture.
- A valid wager must consist of at least one selection per fixture.
- A minimum price per wager per board is R2.00 vat incl, and a maximum wager per Betslip is R2000.00
- The more selections you add for each match the more the ticket will cost
- Each wager will cost you R2.00 vat incl.
- Sportstake 13 fixture results are considered as the final score after 90 minutes of play or after extra time where applicable, however excludes penalty shoot-out.
If a player selects all three match outcomes i.e. 1 (for a Home win) together with an X (for a Draw outcome) as well as 2 (for an Away win outcome) in Fixture 1 and then selects two match outcomes i.e. 1 (Home win) as well as X (for a Draw) in Fixture 7 (see example of multiple outcome selection) the wager will cost a total of R12 (3×2=6 boards X R2). If a player selects three match outcomes in three of the Fixtures and two match outcomes in two of the Fixtures, the wager will cost a total of R216 (3x3x3x2x2=108 boards X R2).
How to win Sportstake 13
You win Sportstake 13, you have to correctly predict the outcomes of at least 10 matches on the same board. Predict all 13 and you win the top prize. The match result takes 90 minutes plus extra time (if played). Penalty shootouts are not relevant in Sportstake 13 results.
Half of the revenue that comes from ticket sales goes to the funding prize of Sportstake 13. This money divides amongst four prize divisions. If no one wins the top prize, the jackpot keeps going over to the Jackpot division in the next Sportstake 13 draw and the jackpots from division 1 will roll for a maximum of nine scheduled fixture lists. In case, in the tenth fixture list, the jackpot amount is not won, the sum will be split equally between the divisions with winners. If that divisions 2 3 and 4 do not have winners, both prize pools will go to the jackpot prize pool.
Sportstake 13 Fixtures
All the latest Sportstake fixtures can be found on the National Lottery site. Draws or fixtures are conducted every Monday and Friday before 9.00. Results and dividends can be found at the retailer store or at online lotto site.
Where to play Sportstake 13
Sportstake 13 can be played online, at any retailer with a National Lotto Outlet and at various Hollywoodbets branches;
Woodstock, Parrow and Wynburg.
Ermelo, Emalahleni, Secunda, Kinross, Mashishing, Bushbuckridge, Middelburg, Nelspruit and Hendrina.
Polokwane, Tzaneen, Mokopane, Makhado, Mookgophong, Bela Bela, Giyani, Thohoyandou, Musina and Phalaborwa.
Richards Bay, Ladysmith, Estcourt, Empangeni, Argyle, Springfield Park, Newcastle Tattersalls, Pinetown and Verulam.
Alberton, Lenz Station, Pretoria, Newtown Mall, Kempton Park, Daxina, Brakpan, Three Rivers, Boksburg
Mthatha, King Williams Town, Quigney, Korsten, Jefferey’s Bay, Mandarin Inn, Newton Park, Govan Mbeki, Parliament Street.