Hollywoodbets are hands down one of the most recognized bookmakers in South Africa. We’ve all been past one of their betting shops at some point and many punters also enjoy betting online with Hollywoodbets. One of the reasons that they are so popular is that is quick and easy to start betting on Hollywoodbets, and in this beginners guide we are going to be running through how to bet on Hollywoodbets.
Placing a bet on Hollywoodbets
Hollywoodbets have a huge variety of sports betting options and markets for South Africans to stake on, including soccer, horse racing, basketball and more. In order to bet with Hollywood you’ll need to have signed up for a Hollywoodbets account, and made a deposit into your betting account, unless you have a free bet that you’d like to use. Once you’re logged into Hollywoodbets the betting process is fairly simple;
- On the Hollywoodbets main page click on all betting which will load up all the current sports betting markets
- Select the event you’d like to place a bet on from the menu
- Choose the tournament or league and finally the bet type you’d like to take
- Once you have found the bet you want click on the market and you’ll get a pop up where you enter the amount you would like to bet
- Enter the amount that your would like to bet and once you are happy with your bet click submit bet and your bet will be placed and the stake deducted from your balance.
- If you’d like to add more bets for a double or accumulator then add the bet and any others you’d like to take to the betslip, but you’ll need to visit the bet slip again and include your stake and submit the bet
- That’s it! It’s that easy to place a bet with Hollywoodbets
More on Hollywoodbets
Now that you know how to bet on Hollywoodbets you can consider yourself a Hollywoodbets punter! There are other bet types that have other explanations and more complicated but don’t stress, the more time you spend on Hollywoodbets the more familiar you’ll be with how to place bets. There are also various other betting options on Hollywoodbets, including casino games, Betgames and more. We hope this guide gave you some insight, but if you are still struggling with your first bet please leave us a comment below and we’ll be happy to assist. You can also check out our Hollywoodbets review for more on what they have to offer.